Thursday, July 17, 2014

Yeah.. Life has changed !

...in a Bigggg Way ..
Got married, quit my 9.5 year old job.. Moved to a new country and trying to find ways to spend time !!!

Hopefully this brings me back to blogging too..

So on change .. the difficult phase of accepting the change of marriage was to get out of the comfort zone .. of home, being pampered by parents (yes, both Mom and Dad pampered me a lot !!), coming back home to home-cooked food and absolutely no worries in life other than work.. Accepting the change that Marriage will result in moving out of that comfort zone and get a life partner, a new family who will expect you to accept them quickly.. It took me some time to realise that I am not leaving my family behind..i am simply adding a new to my life.. :) I am getting a life partner.. a unique relationship which will not be shared (Since he is  workaholic, I tease him, that his work is his first wife) ..
Change of country was still lesser of worries, since we have planned it for a short duration and roaming around on work assignments earlier sort of has given some confidence on moving country to country..
Leaving my job was probably one of the bigger change..From being fulltime tied to a company to being fulltime tied to myself.. But I think that calls for a complete new post..

So as I keep saying Change is the only constant.. Change is what keeps us alive.. and facing new challenges is what keeps us going forward.. So yes.. change in life tells me, I am still living it right !! 

1 comment:

~ said...

Wish you a happy married life :)
Change is always good..